Pages

Friday 22 June 2012

Samantha's Secret | Accessorize Highlighter

So as many of you will know, Accessorize have forayed into the make-up world and have produced a line of prettily-packaged, fairy-like cosmetics. This is my first try of the line, although their baked eyeshadows and powders look incredible, reminiscent of Mac MSF's. (Also loving the look of the infamous Lovely Day palette which is sold out EVERYWHERE... argh, I want!!

I was in London this week and managed to find an Accessorize stand in a large Superdrug, which had been totally raided as it had reductions, but managed to get this highlighter.


I love the packaging, its not exactly high-end, but its pretty and girly and I payed under £5 for this which I think is great for 50ml of product!!


The product itself comes out quite salmon-toned, it has a strange water-based consistency not really a cream and has a bit of a plasticky smell (not really a problem once its on your cheekbones though)


The result when blended is an iridescent mermaid-like glow that looks different in all lights and angles!
I can't wait to try out more Accessorize things as I'm so impressed by this at the price it was at, and it's one of those rare brands that you can get excited about as the packaging is so fun and exciting.

Have you anything to recommend next time I'm faced with a stand in Superdrug?!


2 comments:

  1. I can't wait to try some accessorize makeup!! This looks gorgeous I love highlighters!xxx

    ReplyDelete

What do you think cupcakes?