Pages

Saturday 23 June 2012

Samantha's Secret | MUA Heaven and Earth Palette

Another one of our super-cheap faves, this new palette from MUA 'Heaven and Earth' is hailed as the bargain Naked palette- and at £4 or something ridiculous, is really surprising in quality. The palette has 12 perfect nude and smoky shades.


It comes with one of those yukky sponge applicators which I will definitely be chucking, but apart from that negative I am really surprised by the quality and texture of the shades. They are all shimmery which makes the pigmentation great.

First row of shades, L-R
Second Row of shades, L-R
 As you can see they are pretty, wearable shades. They blend nicely and will go perfectly in anyone's daily make-up routine in place of the horrendously priced Urban Decay palettes. (Not that I don't love mine!!)

Does anyone recommend any other MUA products? I love a bargain as much as anyone but I hate wasting money on crapola products!!


7 comments:

  1. I wish we could get the MUA palettes in ireland :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the colors in this palette! Wish I knew where to get it in the states!

    themodmermaid.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :( If you can entice me with anything from the states then let's do a swap!!x

      Delete
  3. What a fab review! I've recently reviewed MUA's new Undressed palette, I'd recommend it if you liked this one :)

    I've really enjoyed reading through your blog, I'm following!

    Hope you can take a minute to check out my blog, maybe follow back? :)

    Laura xx

    http://laurasallmadeupbeauty.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks darling! I shall take a looook :) xx

      Delete

What do you think cupcakes?