Pages

Wednesday 22 August 2012

Samantha's Secret | Featured Followers

Hey lovely ladies,

So I have been writing this blog for a few months now and am really appreciative of my followers, the people who take time to read my posts and comment. I feel that it is hard sometimes to put a personal touch into your blog, particularly since I am reluctant to post photos of myself or include OOTD's or FOTD's (although I would love to include outfits at some stage.)

I also always look forward to reading new blogs and discovering new talent and style, and think its important to support the small blogs and the effort that their writers put into keeping them up to date and interesting!

Rather than selling advertising space like I have seen other bloggers do - Every week I would like to feature a follower of my blog, to introduce them and to showcase their blog! So if you think yours is appropriate (beauty, fashion, etc) comment on this post and each week I will choose a lady to interview. Obviously the only condition being that you are a follower of my blog. Hopefully some of you will find new blogs to follow!




P.s If anyone would like to swap blog buttons, I would love to have some other lovely blogs on my page that I can direct my readers onto! As long as your button is in keeping with my blog I'd be happy to if anyone is interested in increasing their readers!xx

11 comments:

  1. helloooo!
    what a lovely idea.
    i'd be really interested in doing this.
    also, i really want to make a button but have no clue how to do it. one day i will work it out, hopefully.
    i hope you're ok missus!
    laura x
    http://ilikecrayonsxo.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think this is a great idea, I'd love to be involved :) I'm also up for doing a button swap, it's on my blog, although I'm not sure how to get the html but you could just save it as a picture couldn't you? Oh dear, I'm rubbish at computer things haha. If you just leave me a comment to let me know when you have done and I shall add yours as I'm off out now, thanks! :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. i think this is a really good idea :) i'd love you to consider my blog, also i'm happy to swap blog buttons with you if you want

    L x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks girls, I'm quite excited about this so I'm glad you are all keen! I have you guys on the list!! :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. i'll button swap if you'd like to? i've got mine all up and running, let me know.
    laura x
    http://ilikecrayonsxo.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. This sounds like such a lovely idea! I would also love to button swap :) x

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is such a lovely idea, I'm so glad you commented on my blog I love yours too :)
    Just followed :)

    http://lolarose1.blogspot.ie/
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is such a lovely idea! my blog is http://andlaughatguildedbutterflies.blogspot.co.uk/ if you fancy a little look to see if its the kind of blog you'd want to feature?
    Ani x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hey girlies, thanks for all the support! I will find your emails and get in touch!!xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. I would love to do a button swap!

    Www.betterwithbeauty.blogspot.co.uk xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. this idea is very nice, I love the blogger connection. get your new follower in line!


    Lyosha
    Inside and Outside Blog

    ReplyDelete

What do you think cupcakes?