Pages

Saturday 11 August 2012

Samantha's Secret | High Street Haul

I've done a bit of shopping recently and thought I would share some fun bits. So far this blog has been mainly on beauty topics, but I love fashion and clothing! I'm definitley not brave enough to do OOTD's or FOTD's (I salute you if you do!) but sometimes I find some gems that should be shared and we all love a good haul!!

Zara
Primark
Primark Mens
H&M
H&M
Primark
Monsoon / Accessorize




Zara Hotpants - First of all check out these INSANELY hot Zara hotpants - I am just so in love with them. The first day I got them I pranced around my bedroom and my boyfriend said I looked like Cheryl Cole. So now obviously I think I'm Cheryl Cole when I'm wearing them. (So naat the case.) Sadly the weather hasn't really been up to cracking this bad boy pair out.

Primark Aztec Shorts - I'm a lover of all things aztec, I don't care wether it's 'in' or not.

Primark Sweat - Don't underestimate the Mens department girls! I have picked up so many great sweats and jumpers this year that are fun, cheap and you won't see them around often. This long sleeved grey has flecks of neon orange and yellow which I love!

H&M Pearl Collar - While the collar craze is still about, I loved this pearly embellishment and soft chiffon blue top.

H&M Cats Camisole - This was in the sale for £5 ... What more can I say. It's a bit crazy and has cats, panthers, leopards ... I love it.

Primark Shoe Boots - I've been looking out for a pair of these babies for a while, so couldn't believe my luck when they popped up in Primarni for around £16. Black suede with gold zips and tassels to the back.

Accessorize Snakeskin Clutch - This was reduced down to a ridiculous £7 - I loved the gold panther and snakeskin detail.

So these are my recent shopping favourites - let me know what you think and leave links to your recent hauls below I need some new bloggage to read!!




10 comments:

  1. Those Aztec shorts are amazing! As is that sweater! I do find it's funner to shop for sweaters and jumpers in the men's section as well! They're always cheaper and so much more comfy! Fantastic haul, you've got!

    themodmermaid.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. their cute, right! Love the mens section for hoodies etc, so much cheaper than AA! xx

      Delete
  2. I love the cat camisole and heels!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks bab - bit mad the cats cami ay!! Ha xx

      Delete
  3. Ive just had a read through some of your posts, cool blog! :)
    http://thriftyfriday.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your style girl ♥ I'm following you! xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great post !

    Lovely picks love all the items :)

    If you have the time you are always welcome on my blog :)

    I just wanted to let you know I’ll be following you around from now
    Love,

    Janice
    the-fashion-milkshake.blogspot.nl

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks girls am def following you both!!xx

      Delete
  6. Both of those shorts are gorgeous!!

    http://the-goldenmonkey.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

What do you think cupcakes?