Pages

Saturday 4 August 2012

Samantha's Secret | NOTD: World's End

Another day, another nail paint.
I have been searching for a true turqouise for a while, and this leapt out at me: Topshop 'World's End'. After all the fuss over 'Pool Party', it just paled in comparison sitting next to this.

Topshop World's End
 You may be able to see that it's quite messy with bumps all over it; shortly after painting them I went to the cinema to see the new Batman film The Dark Knight. Needless to say, it was a pretty tense 2.5 hours which I spent sitting on my hand holding my breath. Consequently ruining the turquoise. If you haven't seen it, you have to its awesome!!xx




4 comments:

  1. Such a gorgeous colour! I haven't seen any of the batmans before! but now I really want to because every one is talking about how good the new one is! XO

    ReplyDelete
  2. This shade is absolutely gorgeous! I've only tried one or two Topshop polishes, but I'll definitely be picking this one up next time I'm instore! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it - I always get impatient when doing my nails, trying to type of my laptop with my fingertips! Bedsheets are the worst.

    www.jacsbeautyspot.blogspot.co.uk

    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous colour! It reminds me of a much nicer Barry M 'Blue Moon' <3

    aisforayla.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

What do you think cupcakes?