Pages

Tuesday 16 October 2012

Maybelline Colour Tattoo - Pink Gold

I was excited to find this on a promotional Maybelline stand in Boots this week! Either this wasn't out with the original launch of the colour tattoo eyeshadows or it completely passed me by!! (I'm sure it wasn't!)








This gorgeous pink shimmer will be perfect for the winter / party season, and with the formulation of these little pots already a firm favourite amongst beauty addicts everywhere - I'm sure I won't be the only one excited to use this!! These are perfect for a bit of shimmer and glam for nights out - and they do not budge.

I already have one of the original shades in 'On and on Bronze'. They are so similar to Mac paint pots, they stay true to the claim of having 24 hour wear and 'tattoo'like longevity, and are perfect to use as a base,


10 comments:

  1. I hope I can get myself one of these!! It reminds me of Urban Decay - Sin x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. the big out of town boots are the best !!xx

      Delete
  2. Such a beautiful colour. I'd love to pick it up but I have so many of them to go through before I allow myself to purchase another one :D xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's a really pretty colour xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such a pretty color! I don't think we have it here in the states. Unless I just can't find them

    http://skinstuffbykaty.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this colour! But is sold out everywhere I look! :( x

    ReplyDelete
  6. I bought this last week and it's so amazing- such a lovely colour!
    I added you blog button to my blog! xo

    http://andthislittlepiggybeauty.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

What do you think cupcakes?