Pages

Wednesday 3 October 2012

New York, New York


I thought I would share a quick few photos from my trip to New York. The main reason I went over was because my uncle was getting married, and I'd never met him before so I flew over with my mummy to meet a whole other side of my family which was quite exciting!

I had a couple of days in the city which I spent mostly in midtown / uptown doing shopping!! I will do a series of posts soon with all my goodies! Then we travelled up the Hudson river to Stonypoint, NY where my uncle had hired an amazing house by the lake for all the family wedding guests, to chill, drink and eat LOTS!

Up the Rockafella building
The most beautiful Sephora
Crazy half-naked deaf/mute guy
Shouty road sign!
Mummy and I ready for the wedding!
Aunt Viv!!!
I also met the original Aunt Viv from the Fresh Prince of Bel Air!!!!! She was at the wedding and she was so, so nice. She even added me on facebook!!! EEEeeeee now we are besties. I practically know Will Smith. But how pale do I look next to her!!!?

All my haul bits are yet to come and also a post on America fashion!! Have you all also entered my giveaway of a little treat from America?! Click here if you'd like to enter!!
Hope your all having a lovely weeek.xx



1 comment:

  1. aah I hope you had an amazing time, I love New York! Also, your dress is lovely :) xx

    ReplyDelete

What do you think cupcakes?