Pages

Friday 5 October 2012

NY Fashion

While I was in New York I took so many photos of just beautiful items, that I could either not afford or didn't need. I thought at least I could share the pictures on this blog and we could collectively drool over the beauty of some of the things I found!

Zara long wool green and studs coat (amazing boots too!)
Alexander McQueen heels
Pretty dresses in Saks
A very beautiful but very overpriced UO necklace



Amazing bangles in Tiffany's!
Nail varnish with a naughty name ... hehe
Jimmy Choo

If I went again I would love to take some street style photos, but I just wasn't brave enough! Also I was with my mum, and didn't want to drag her around while I chatted to strangers!! While I was away I picked up a couple of things to bring back for giveaways - you can enter my first one here



6 comments:

  1. I really love this,so cute
    If you have a minute,you can visit my blog and leave a comment about my new post, thanks dear!

    Blow A Rainbow
    Blow a Rainbow on Facebook
    Blow a Rainbow on Bloglovin
    Blow a Rainbow on Pinterest
    Blow a Rainbow on Lookbook
    Blow a Rainbow on Tumblr

    I'll wait you on my blog dear.Have a Nice Day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow. there is some gorgeous pieces here! <33

    www.ohabbiee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love the alexandar mcqueen shoes! the skull detail is gorgeous!
    athannahfashion.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice Post,I wanna see More! (^_^)
    I'm Your New Follower,Hoping That you Will FOLLOW me too.
    If you have a minute,you can visit my blog and leave a comment about my new post, thanks dear!

    Blow A Rainbow
    Blow a Rainbow on Facebook
    Blow a Rainbow on Bloglovin

    I'll wait you on my blog dear.Have a Nice Day!

    ReplyDelete

What do you think cupcakes?